Connected Learning Summit 2019
University of California, Irvine
Oct. 2, 2019 Pre-conference | Oct. 3-5, 2019 Main Event
The Tech Demos are scheduled for Thursday, October 3, 2019, from 6:00 to 7:00 PM during the opening reception at the Connected Learning Summit. All Tech Demos are displayed at the University of California, Irvine in a single, one-hour session. Presenters must be on hand with their projects during the session. Please check in at the registration desk at 5:00 PM on October 3, 2019.
How and when do I set up?
- Tables will be available for set up at 5:00 PM on Thursday, October 3, 2019.
- Stop by the registration desk at 5:00 PM so that you can be directed to your table.
- The Tech Showcase will take place at (location TBA).
- The set up is basic: we will provide a 6-foot table, two chairs, and a power cord.
- Wifi will be available (no ethernet cable). We recommend you download your game or program and run it through the hard drive if possible to avoid crashes.
What is the format of the presentation?
- The presentation will take place during the opening reception.
- Expect the atmosphere to be informal, festive, and to have the feel of a “science fair.”
- The presentation will take place from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
How do attendees know I am presenting?
Your project title is included in the CLS2019 online conference program.
Contact us anytime at email@example.com.